Thursday, September 28, 2006

Affirmations for All of the Astrology Signs

Each astrological sign has its own personality quirks. Depending on which sign you were born under, you’ll tend to have different overall “loops” that play in your head. Think of these as your personal “operating instructions.” These instructions are really spiritual impulses to experience life in a certain way. They can be very powerful.

The trick is to harness the positive impulses and bypass the negative ones. Some of the negative feedback loops that can kick up for my sun sign, Virgo, include:

“I’m not doing enough and my efforts will not pay off.”

“I will disappoint others if I don’t do ____.”

“I will wait to take action until I have analyzed all the facts.” (And then Virgo can get caught up in endless research – like, years of it – before actually taking action to achieve their goals down here on the Earth plane. If you take a survey of students going for the masters thesis, a disproportionate number are Virgos!)

I found an interesting website that has listed three positive affirmations for each of the signs. You might want to experiment with the ones listed for your birth sign. If you know your moon sign, which is often different from the sun sign, you might want to work with the affirmations for that sign, too.

The positive affirmations for Virgo that they list are:

"I accept that I am doing exactly what I need to be doing at all times. I find peace in knowing that this is so."

"I know that I am a good and decent person who is getting better all the time. I allow myself to relax into this knowledge."

"There is unlimited love for me that is unconditional and perfect. I accept its presence, and know that it is now revealed to me."

You’ll find the rest of the affirmations for all of the signs at the website: Circles of Light.

As an astrologer, I like these and think they’re right on track. I often worked with something similar when I did one-on-one astrological counseling with people.

Affirmations Today

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Alisha Sharma said...

Astrology is characterized as, "the divination of the alleged impacts of the stars and planets on human undertakings and earthly occasions by their positions and perspectives." There's a well-known axiom that things are "written in the stars," and for adherents of astrology,


Best Astrologer in Mumbai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home