Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Instant Manifestation

Instant manifestation is a term that is sometimes thrown around in spiritual circles. It's the idea of creating your reality instantaneously.

Instant manifestation is also known as "you create your reality." And although sometimes when we are working with affirmations, power prayer, or applied faith it can seem to take FOREVER before we manifest something we want, manifestation can also happen instantly.

I want to share a fun example of instant manifestation that happened to me today.

I work from home and I like to go to various diners in our area for a simple soup and sandwich lunch. I find that it's important to my creative juices for me to get out of the house each day and do a little writing while I sit down for a light lunch.

So as always, I had notes with me about various writing projects and websites that I'm working on. And the soup I ordered (red pepper and potato!) was excellent, the coffee was strong, and I was buzzing along with creative energy.

As I drove back home, preparing to get back to work, I was thinking very specifically that I wanted to manifest some sales that afternoon - or one sale that was for a large amount. I've been working to build different websites that promote various affiliate products, and I've been doing lots of work behind the scenes to build traffic to these sites. Some days, I get no sales. Other days, I get a lot.

So I was listening to some jazz music on the radio while driving home and I thought about instant manifestation and how I was ready to instantly manifest something! And I specifically set the intention that I was instantly manifesting some nice new sales for the day.

When I got home, I manifested a sale from an unexpected direction. I do a lot of freelance writing for various newspapers and websites, and usually I'm just submitting my self-syndicated column each week and not doing any new assignments for my editors. But to my surprise, one of my editors called out of the blue pitching a very specific, fast turnaround writing job that only I could do. And the job was fun (writing an astrology profile for movie star Jake Gyllenhaal) and it paid the exact amount that I was intending to manifest in sales that day.

It was a definite case of instant manifestation, and it carried just the right energy I brought to my intention - energies of fun, speed, and creativity. All those things were incorporated into doing this job. It only took me an hour to complete, too, so it was very fun and easy to do.

Instant manifestation gets a lot easier when you don't have any resistance around receiving the thing you're manifesting. I had no resistance to receiving an intriguing new job offer from one of my editors because I enjoy doing all kinds of whimsical spiritual writing gigs and this was right up my alley. Plus, since I've been an astrologer for ages and a freelance writer for almost as long, this job perfectly suited me.

So - what are you going to instantly manifest today?

Go for it. It's meant to be easy - and fun!



You've probably heard about The Secret and the law of attraction. Learn more about instant manifestation and creating your own reality. Watch The Secret trailer and order it online here:

The Secret DVD
icon

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see instant manifestation happening all the time. Sometimes it's a little spooky! Thanks for sharing this concrete example of instant manifestation.

Kelly

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! That's a great story.

And about your post "Is the secret satanic?" I actually agreed with you and shared my view! Check it out when you can! Nice blog.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Accepting what you've manifested may be the hardest step - man we're pigheaded beings :) Excellent blog!

3 Excellent Free EBooks on Manifestation:
We Are God
The Secrets of Manifesting Your Reality
Ten Steps to Manifesting Your Desires

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous manifesting abundance said...

Yup, I have been learn how to manifest properly and it does work!!
Thanks for sharing your story!

Love, Kelvin from
manifesting abundance

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Author said...

Thanks for Sharing With Us this Article New! Instant Manifestation Secrets $1.58 Epc’s On Cold Traffic

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Author said...

Thanks For Sharing With us great information about instant manifestation Instant Manifestation Spell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home