Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More Affirmations Success Stories

You’ve heard me rave about Affirmware, a cool affirmations software package designed by a brilliant Australian engineer. I’ve been receiving some success stories from people who have been using this fun tool to help fine-tune their own affirmations.

Bernie from Vancouver writes:

“Thanks for recommending the affirmation software. I tried it for two weeks focusing on a problem I’d been having with a relative. This family member was engaged in a feud with my other siblings and it had become very stressful to deal with. Instead of fighting, I removed myself from the situation and started to work with affirmations. I saw a dramatic improvement in about five days, and three weeks later the situation appears to have resolved itself. Amazing considering how far gone things were at the time.”

Denise from Arkansas writes:

“Work had become unbearable – so many negative people and bad attitudes. I could barely function and felt depressed every day I went to work. I was seriously thinking about going on antidepressants. It was making me crazy! The worst was a hostile coworker who poisoned everything around her with her vile temper and bizarre mood swings. I tried using the Affirmware software – was desperate for a “cure!” At first I didn’t understand how using it for ten minutes a day could change things. After about a week I started to feel lighter. And now it’s two months later and the coworker is like a new person. I don’t know if she’s possessed or what! LOL But work is much better now and I actually feel light in my heart when I reach the office. I’m not sure if the change happened within me or within her – or both. Whatever it is, it’s working!”

I’m so glad people are seeing such great results from this software. If you’re interested in learning more about Affirmware, check out some of the testimonials at the site. Just ten minutes a day working with affirmations using this software can really change your life.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe that you can affirm anything and it will happen often very fast...without the program. are affirmations more powerful than visualizing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home