Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Law of Attraction - How Soon Will It Work? Free Audio

People from all over the world are always asking me the same question - how soon will the law of attraction work? In this new eleven minute mp3 audio I provide some tips and tweaks to help you start seeing results faster. You can download it at my other website, Free-Daily-Affirmation.com. It's in a zipped format due to size so you'll need an unzip program. (Download a free evaluation version of Winzip here:

Winzip free version

And then you can download the free audio here:

The Law of Attraction - How Soon Will It Work?

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The audio was really great Jennifer thank you for making it. Cleared up some confusion I had about timing/etc. around manifestation.

Greg

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Lipstick Mystic said...

Thank you very much Greg! Glad you enjoyed it. It was a bit of an experiment - the first audio I produced all on my own, in my home studio with the cats!

Jennifer

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your audio - it was really great! Thanks for sharing it!!

Patrice

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just now downloading a audio.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home