Monday, October 08, 2007

Affirmations to Heal Dyslexia and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Ever suffer from brain fog? Have troubles focusing on just one thing at a time?

These are symptoms of living in a crazy, hectic world! We all find it challenging to deal with hundreds of daily tasks without brain drain. And people who have severe dyslexia or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) really have troubles keeping up with today's fast pace.

A reader recently asked me for some suggestions about affirmations she and her son could use to help heal dyslexia and attention deficit problems.

I have a bunch of these in my arsenal, and I shared the best affirmations to increase mental focus and heal these conditions in my email response to her.

Now I've fleshed out these affirmations into a juicy article at my website.

If you'd like to experience greater focus and mental clarity, or if you suffer from conditions like dyslexia or attention deficit order, you'll definitely want to check out this new article.

You'll find it at my site here:

Affirmations to Heal Dyslexia and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Enjoy! Here's to increasing your mighty brain powers.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home