Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Do Affirmations Work? My New Book Reveals All

Things have been a little quiet around here lately because I’ve been hatching up a little something special for you.

Welcome to the launch of my new website about affirmations and the law of attraction called Free Daily Affirmation.

I can’t wait for you to check it out! It’s full of free articles on how to apply affirmations and mind over matter techniques to achieve greater success in all aspects of your life.

Even more cool, I’ve just published a new book! Yay! (Finally!) It contains all the “juicy stuff” I’ve been sharing with individual clients and students over the years. This is the real “spiritual tech” of how affirmations work – and how they DON’T work.

The book is: Why Most Affirmations Fail and the Four Building Blocks of Successful Affirmations. I’m selling it through the Free Daily Affirmation site.

You can learn all about the book here:

Why Most Affirmations Fail and the Four Building Blocks of Successful Affirmations.

My book is being sold as a digital download, which means it is an eBook that you can download instantly after payment. It’s about 63 pages or 19,000 words. eBooks are great because you can print out the pages on your computer, curl up with them in a cozy armchair, and instantly enjoy your book. There’s no shipping costs or waiting around for the postman to deliver your book!

And while you’re visiting the site, don’t forget to subscribe to new my free newsletter. It’s called Affirmations Gumbo.

Each issue contains true stories about people who manifested success using affirmations. These are taken from my personal affirmations case files that I’ve been collecting over twenty years. And when you subscribe to the newsletter, you’ll receive my free report created just for subscribers, Affirmations Cheat Sheet. This has some fun affirmations covering everything from money to love to health and well-being, and you can start experimenting with these powerful phrases today. I like to refer to this cheat sheet when I’m stumped about affirmations. It always gets my creativity flowing!

Thanks very much for checking out my new site and book. I know that you’ll enjoy them! Look for the affirmations site to be updated regularly.

Stumped with affirmations? Wondering if the law of attraction really works? Find out more at Free Daily Affirmation.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I ordered your book last night and couldn't put it down. You cover several things that had been bothering me about affirmations. Now I understand the energy behind these things and look forward to putting them into practice. Like you encourage us to do in the book, I'm ready to "tweak" my affirmations to make them really successful!

Denise L.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your book this weekend and I have to say WOW! What an eye opener.

I've worked with affirmations for years and thought I knew everything about them. Was I wrong!

Well, I had parts of it right. Your book showed me how I was missing some important things -- especially tithing and the part about adjusting your affirmations the way you talk about in Part Two.

I will start putting your suggestions to work immediately and I just know I'll make some real progress now.

I highly recommend this book!

Jessica Garson

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a delightful site!! I have been browsing and reading all morning. Thank you for the work that you do!

Isn't it fun and amazing how when we post about the Law of Attraction we attract others posting and creating work about the Law of Attraction? Life rocks doesn't it?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home