Friday, March 30, 2007

Learn the Nitty Gritty About the Law of Attraction



Why Most Affirmations Fail and the Four Building Blocks of Successful Affirmations
by
Jennifer Shepherd, the Lipstick Mystic®


Thanks to all of you who have grabbed a copy of my new eBook. Response to the book has been incredible, and I'm still in shock!

I think the main thing people are responding to is how the book isn't a bunch of theory and it's not trying to sell you on a particular spiritual path or belief system. I discuss the nuts and bolts of the Law of Attraction, which is in itself a neutral law, and show you how you can start attracting more of what you WANT instead of what you DON'T WANT.

The Law of Attraction shows us that we are constantly CREATING as well as MISCREATING. When we see that it all stems from the same place -- that vibration that we're putting out through our emotions, intentions, and actions -- we can start shifting into experiencing situations that give us happiness instead of sorrow.

I've outlined extremely specific steps you can take to put the law of attraction to work for you. And I've laid out four basic building blocks of successful creation in a way that doesn't require you to "believe" anything. These principles simple ARE, and I'm simply encouraging you to make use of them!

Testimonials about the book are also pouring in.

"As I read your delightful ebook, I see it's grounded in common sense, with liberal dashes of zesty inspiration and lots of practical advice from someone who's 'been there, done that.' Awesome!"

---- Cynthia Larson, author of Aura Advantage and publisher of the Reality Shifters website: RealityShifters.com.

Don't have a copy yet? You can order my book now at my new Free Daily Affirmation website. It's available as a digital download, so you can have a copy in your hands today!

FreeDailyAffirmation.com


Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again to all who have been so supportive about my book. I will be entering my eBook into the Clickbank marketplace, so if you'd like to sign up as an affiliate to help sell the book, you'll receive a $12 commission on each book purchased through your link. For more info, contact my affiliate manager Matt: customerservice (@) lipstickmystic.com. We'll be getting this set up in the next two weeks.

And if you are a mailing list owner and would like to let your readers know about my eBook, contact us about setting up a special sales rate for your readers. We can set up a sale to offer to your list, and I'll share 50/50 with you on all fees earned through that sale. It's a nice way for you to make a little money and to also introduce a positive book to your list.

I'm also adding articles to the Free Daily Affirmation site each week. Check out this one about some free daily affirmations you can use to align yourself with the spiritual energy of each day of the week:

Free Daily Affirmations article.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Applying the Law of Attraction said...

Hi Jennifer,

I would appreciate it if you would contact me regarding your book. It sounds like a perfect recommendation to my readers.

Dick Ingersoll

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dick,
I just sent you a note via the form at your website. You can get in touch with me at editor@lipstickmystic.com. Look forward to connecting!

Jennifer Shepherd, Affirmations Today Blogger

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger may said...

thanks for your article.
abundance.
wisdomofgettingwealthy.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home